At Sauna Works our goal is to make your infrared sauna buying experience simple, efficient and easy. Our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below:
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the bill of lading and signed by the carrier's agent (driver).
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit it is possible to damage the contents of a container without damaging the container. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact Sauna Works immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the container that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 7 business days of delivery.
Receiving Your Shipment
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
1. Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. The pallet will need to be separated to be unloaded. You sauna will be shipped with lift gate service with a scheduled appointment for delivery. The driver will move your sauna off of the truck.
2. Check shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
3. Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes - if this is the case, open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later then 7 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier Fees
If the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call our shipping department at 1-800-798-1779 before refusing any shipment.
Please note that any additional freight carrier's fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order). Liftgate service and delivery notification are standard with all order. If additional services are requested by you and billed to Sauna Works, all such fees shall then be re-billed to your credit card. If the freight carrier is unable to deliver the freight due to problems with contacting you or setting up delivery appointments, storage fees may be assessed by the carrier. In such case all storage fees are the responsibility of the customer and shall be billed to your credit card.
Cancellation and Return Policy
1. If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be "shipped" when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call 1-800-798-1779 to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
3. Per our "30 Day Risk-Free Return Policy" returns will be accepted within 30 business days of product receipt. Shipping charges, duty and customs fees on returns shall be the responsibility of the customer and all returned items must be returned in "new" or "like new" condition, in undamaged original manufacturer's packaging and with all original product manuals. After the product is received, inspected and verified to be in "like new" condition, a full refund will be provided on the product purchase price minus any original shipping charges including government duty and customs broker fees, and minus a 15% restock charge. For products sold with a "Free Shipping Promotion" the actual freight cost to originally ship the product will also be deducted from your refund. We do not charge any other charges or re-stocking fees for returns.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges described in Section 3 above shall be applied.
5. Most products come with a manufacturer's warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer's warranty.